Tuesday, July 5, 2011

10 mujeres muestran sus tetas naturales

Greatest. Protest. Video. Ever.
So these ten chicks got together and decided to protect fake boobs. It’s from Colombia and it’s an antiplastic surgery and silicon movement. I respect anyone who’s willing to take a stand. As a guy who loves boobs in all shapes and sizes this is one protest that I can actually get behind.
The video is so hot that I can’t actually host it here. It’s to risque even for me, but I will hook you up with a killer link!
PROTEST SILICON
This video is super hot but I also do think they make a good point.  Our society is moving to a point where everyone wants to look like each other.  We are actually trying to weed out individuality.  So take some time and show some respect to boobs that God made.

No comments:

Post a Comment